eTherapy of Connecticut!
We are open to new clients!
Call us at 203-308-8739 for a free
20 minute consultation!
Hello, I am Justin Rogala, a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and the owner of eTherapy of Connecticut. eTherapy of
Connecticut uses webcam, chat, email, texting, and cell phone technology to provide individual psychotherapy treatment to adults.
Reasons to think about cell phone and online therapy with eTherapy of Connecticut:
- Safe, confidential, and reliable psychotherapy services.
- Both brief and ongoing treatment options are available.
- Flexible scheduling, including mornings, nights, and weekends.
- You and I collaborate to make treatment decisions.
- You choose how you want to communicate.
- You participate in therapy from any comfortable location.
- No office to drive to.
- No waiting rooms.